- I wrote Transposition, a text based code-breaking game.
- I developed the fake code language as well as a code-breaking translation page to aid players.
- I used Excel to track the possible choices throughout the project and coded them into the game.
- This game was developed for GameDevNetwork’s Book Jam.
- Link to the game on itch.io.
“You are in charge of decoding enemy movements from the small seaside town of Sumner-On-Sea.
Receive a new code each day, crack it, and then alert the military to the enemy’s movements.
Be quick, you are on the clock and if you do not crack the code in time, Sumner-On-Sea might quite possibly be destroyed during the attack.”