I was born in 1996 and have been writing ever since I can remember.
Wanting to further my passion, I attended the University of Portsmouth and studied Creative Writing and Film Studies. I graduated in 2017 with a 2:1 of 68.4%/3.4 GPA.
At university I began writing narrative for games, as well as articles focussing on a wide range of topics. I now work as a freelance writer.
I have experience in;
- Writing as an individual as well as in a team in a writing room environment.
- Continuing work from a previous writer’s script or developing my own.
- Writing linear and non-linear scripts (dialogue and description), chapter breakdowns character/location bibles and branching narrative maps, alongside editing and re-writing to a deadline.
- Collaborating with other departments such as game design to realise the creative vision.
- Check out my games portfolio here.
As well as writing narrative, I also have experience in writing critically on video games and films.
- I ran The Student Film Review, a film review website, which was awarded one of the “Best Student Blogs Of 2016” by Bellvue Students.
- On thomasclement.net, I have written on several topics such as game narrative, dialogue, level design, LGBT characters, violence, and gender representation.
- I have also written for The Galleon newspaper and Star & Crescent magazine.
Thank you for taking the time to visit my site, I hope you enjoy my work!
If you would like to contact me, use the form below. You can also find me on Twitter.