- I developed Motherland, a contemporary thriller/spy game.
- I developed the narrative with four endings based on the player’s decisions.
- I also created ASCII artwork to accompany the narrative.
- Link to the game on itch.io.
- Created for the Text-based Jam 2020.
- Influenced by the optional themes “You Are Alone”, “Being Watched” and “An Unusual Quest”.
“”The greatest evil in the world… is conceived and ordered in clean, carpeted, warmed and well-lighted offices, by quiet men with white collars and cut fingernails and smooth-shaven cheeks.”
The Motherland needs your service. You must go undercover as a spy and infiltrate a top army base of an enemy state. Lie, sneak, break, decode…do whatever you have to to succeed in your mission.
Be careful. The enemy have eyes everywhere. One slip up and you’ll be disavowed.””